Shark Island is a small island located off the coast of Nambia. It’s
the site where over hundred years ago the Germans held a concentration camp which was also known as “Death Island”. Shark Island Concentration Camp is something like other African tragedies that is
omitted from history
Over 10,000 African people from the Herero and Namaqua tribe were killed between 1905 to 1907. At the time Nambia was under the German empire, On the island, Germans used some of the same
methods they used on Jews on the Herero and Namaqua. Methods such as
torture, forced larbor, and went as far cracking the skulls of the
Herero and Namaqua. WIth the dead bodies, the Germans ran “Medical Investigation” on the Herero and Namaqua to see which was the inferior
race. Other methods of torture were rape and forcing the women to do hard labor after and kept them starved for many days at time. Its not
Ironic to me events like this committed to African go omitted but Jewish Holocaust “Never Forget” slogan is used.
This is the finally Installment of SanCopha League White History,
where the Whites Lies were exposed, and omitted events that Europeans
were finally revealed for you see and learn from.
“Those who do not understand true PAIN can never understand true PEACE” ~ Pain
Maybe now you can understand our Pain
Post written By: @Oba_Tayo
Intimate X-Ray Couple Portraits
What would normally be intimate portrayals of couples holding each other close has been transformed into stark, almost eerie portraits by Japanese students and artists Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi. However there is an unspoken passion revealed in these x-ray portraits of couples that transcends any form of traditional imagery. The result is a series of ghostly white skeletons tangled in loving embraces.
Using an actual CT scan and x-ray machine, they photographed four couples revealing something more than what we would see in a doctor’s office. “X-ray images usually show the finite nature of our bodies composed only of matter,” say the duo. “But these couples portraits reveal a pulse that isn’t normally seen.”
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Watch how this guy reacts to a girl wearing a Hijab verses a girl not wearing a Hijab.
LMFAO I WANNA DO THIS
well there ya go
YOUR THIRSTY ASS.
"With your thirsty ass! So you can go and sit back down."
YOOOOOOO!!! THIS VIDEO IS THE BEST!
I AM SCREAMING!! Legit tears.
You can sit back down.